If you own a commercial property, it can be difficult to keep track of every little mishap, but being diligent in checking the property for water damage can save you loads of time and money. When checking for potential water damage keep this in mind.
- Check your ceiling for discoloration or chipping paint
- Take a look at your baseboards, and any cracks or small crevices
- Make sure your pipes, water heater and sump pump are working properly
If you have doubt in any of these areas, make sure to contact us immediately. Dealing with water damage before it becomes a disaster will save you from a mountain of issues. At Chino Hills Water Damage we take care of our customers with 24/7 communication and professional service.
If you’re facing…
- Exploded sump pump
- Leaking pipes, water heater, refrigerator or toilet
- Faulty fire sprinklers
- Flood damage due to natural disaster
…we can help you
Contact Chino Hills Water Damage and we will arrive on site in 30 minutes to assess the existing damage to your commercial property. We have experience restoring hotels, restaurants, schools, medical offices, hospitals, corporate buildings, apartment buildings and miscellaneous warehouses. If you face water damage, contact us 24 hours 7 days a week. Call (909)-539-4024